Ok I am tired and cranky but here is my recommendation for readers today. There is a website called goodreads.com and on the site you can review books, keep tabs of the books you have read and want to read and see what your friends are reading. I can absolutely say that I love this website. There are many times that I buy a book only to realize that I already read it but now I can look the books up before I go to the store. Well the ones that I remember anyway. I already have over 200 on my list and that is only off my packing slips from Better World Books. There are many more that I haven't even put on yet. So there you have it. have a wonderful.
Oh Yeah one of my stories is being featured on Black Sheep Fiction..... Go look for it !!
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment