I read this book in last night in the bathtub. It probably took two hours and I sat there until I was done.
Anyway, the things and rules of the Sookieverse get bigger and bigger. Starting to wonder what's not real in her world. Loved the elements on Eric's history, loved Sookie's being more independent, even from Jason.
Anyway, the things and rules of the Sookieverse get bigger and bigger. Starting to wonder what's not real in her world. Loved the elements on Eric's history, loved Sookie's being more independent, even from Jason.
I love Eric and his character and this book had Eric back to the same Eric that I love. I was sad to see the demise of Sookie and Quinn’s relationship but Sookie made the right decision. I also loved the demise of Jason and Crystal’s marriage and Sookie’s responsibility to Hot Shot.
All in all a good book….. Leaving me still loving vampires and wanting more from Charlain Harris.
Still I haven't started the next book, but had to take a break from reading Fan Fiction. This is typical, as I tend to delay reading things I really want to read, because once you read it, it's over and there's nothing to look forward to anymore hence how I have to read Twilight once a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment