Do you ever feel like you just can’t do enough? Well that is how I feel today. No matter what I do it never feels like I have enough time or energy to get everything done. What I really want to a week in a cabin in the mountains by a lake where I can just sit by the lake and walk in the forests and recharge. I want to relax with books and pen and paper though I do find that I would rather write on a computer instead of writing on paper and then transcribing it to the computer. I absolutely love the feeling of a good pen caressing a paper with the words that flow out of my imagination. I haven’t been writing enough and I really should start again.
I am still writing fan fiction but I have also started my own original story but it has been sitting waiting for me to pick it up and I just don’t feel like it. I am reading like a fiend though and maybe that is because that is my escape from the real world and real problems or maybe because I just love reading. I did try to reset my brain this past weekend with a long walk by myself in the basin but nothing seems to work. Well thankfully tomorrow is Friday……
No comments:
Post a Comment