Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Day at Seaside





What a way to Celebrate the start of Autumn. The kids and I spent the whole day at the beach. Mike, Zac and Denny are burnt to a crisp. DJ is two or three shades darker and I am basically the same due to my heave sunscreen. The kids and I had a ball. We saw surfers and dophins and the water was a perfect 72 degrees. DJ and Zac were out in the waves and of course no matter how old the kids get they have to dig a huge hole in the sand. All in all we had a great day. Oh and DJ and Zac went to a White Castle. They were so excited to was so funny. By the way I tried to read BUT the kids were having so much fun I just kept watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment