Friday, October 15, 2010

Consistently Crazy

Did you ever think that the crazy would go away? Well, you are wrong. In my life the craziness is actually the norm and I have come to welcome and expect it. Craziness always seems to happen when I least expect it but seeing as I have an open door policy (if the door is opened come on in) I guess it is my fault. I love seeing my nieces and nephews running in and out of my house and I am so happy that my kids are so close to their family. I am grateful that our family has a closeness that many extended families do not.


I am very careful though and the few friends that are not my family are wonderful and loved as if they are my family. I don’t let many people get close and I guess that is because I have been hurt and disappointed by people who only call when they need or want something but as soon as I needed help they would disappear into the woodwork. Anyway enough of this morose subject…. Lets just say I am so happy that I have family who I love very dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment