Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Thoughts

Keep me in your thoughts for tomorrow. I have a job interview for a part time job at a place that I know I will love. I am actually really excited. So keep your finger crossed and I thank you for it !!

Today's Book- Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella,
In the latest Shopaholic series  Rebecca Brandon returns with willful two-year-old Minnie, who has taken in her shopping addiction and her addiction to luxury brands. When the financial crisis finally hits the Brandon family, Rebecca decides not to shop until she's worn everything in her closet at least three times; Luke scrambles to make money; and Minnie remains difficult. Still, Rebecca wants to throw Luke a surprise birthday bash, but planning it behind his back and on a budget proves almost impossibel and her well-meaning secret birthday mission scores her much-needed points in the sympathy department. If you have read the series you know what to expect as per norm you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment