Tonight Marilyn and I are going to see A Chorus Line at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center. I am excited. This is not the first time I have seen A Chorus Line and it is one of my favorites.
I am so tired because I didn’t go to sleep until around one in the morning. It is hard getting home from work and going right to bed and for some reason I just couldn’t calm down last night. Dennis was right out, snoring away and I was wide awake in the middle of a book. I am ok today at work but I do feel a bit unable to concentrate and scattered. I know that adjusting to working two jobs is going to take a few weeks but I really just want a nap right now.
Tonight is Rocky Horror on Glee and I am so upset that I have to miss it and catch it online tomorrow. We didn’t have a choice on the date of the show so there really isn’t anything I can do about it but still.
Oh Well I cant be everywhere at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment