Friday, October 1, 2010
Decisions Decisions Decisions
My hubby is gone for the weekend (deep sea fishing) and I have a big decision to make for tomorrow. My kids and two nephews and I are heading to Seaside Heights for the day and I have to decide which books to take for the drive and the beach. I figure one book down, one book for the beach and one book back. I have plenty of books and I can't finish my banned books until my order from Better World Books is delivered. So I am going to go through my bag of books and pick out three delightful novels to peruse tomorrow while the kiddies frolic in the water. Oh Yeah we are also heading to the Jersey Shore House to take a few pics. Wow... Busy but hopefully relaxing day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment