Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trying Tuesday

So the three day weekend went so fast. Family drama abounds and I am just really tired and need to sleep. I did have a lovely time on Friday night with Dennis. We went to the Disney Store and to King of Prussia where they have a DSW… Yes a DSW.. I love shoes… I also went to the Yankee Candle store and Macy’s. This Friday we are going to Green Dragon… I am really enjoying these Fridays where it is just the two of us…
 
I am also planning three trips right now. In September a week in the Outer Banks, February a long weekend in Disney and then next summer a trip to Mount Rushmore and the surrounding area. Sometimes I think that I like the planning as much as the trip itself. I especially like when I am going someplace new and I can really look for things that I would like to see and learn.
 
Thought Bubble for Today “Knowledge is power and you are never powerful enough”.
 
 
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment