Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Do You Do?

What do you do when your job relies on other people being competent and timely at their jobs but they are not? Well all I can do is document, document and document. I just really wish everyone would be able to do what I need to be done in a manner conducive to me being productive but it doesn’t really happen. Sometimes I wonder is I can keep on doing this job and sometimes I blame the Senior Administration because it’s their fault that one person is trying to of the jobs of three people. It really amazes me how Senior Administration lines their pockets doing one job and the lowly peons are expected to save money and pull together in these hard economic times yet their offices always seem to have enough money. What I wouldn’t give to be able to work at a happy place in my own business.
 
The whole problem with opening your own business is it takes money to make money and who has that much money. I would love to open my own business with Lindsay. A quaint little bakery with lovely wonderful specialty desserts and pastries. Oh to dream….
 
Thought bubble for today “Dream on--- Don’t let your dreams die and you will be OK”.
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment