Welcome to Thirsty Thursday!! Well here it is Thursday morning and only 16 more working hours until a three day weekend. I am holding my hands up and saying Halleluiah….. I really need a few days to catch up on doing nothing. HAHAHA Not really nothing just nothing involving actual employment. I guess I just really need a break. I do have plans for the weekend. Dennis finished the front landscaping area now we just need to finish the back area. He is creating a sitting area for me but honestly with the neighbors’ dogs always jumping at the fence and barking I probably won’t sit out there much. It’s a shame really because I love sitting outside. Thursday’s always seem to go so slow. I guess it’s because I am just waiting for Friday. I love Fridays… They are the gateway to the weekend. My thought bubble “treat everyday as if it were Friday”…
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment