Well my quest for 40 new things to do before I turn 40 is off to a good start but it is Tuesday and I have decided that if I do not have time to do things during the week I will put quite a few together on the weekend. Also the countdown to Eclipse is going well… We have two weeks until the movie and I am so ready. I just wish it was not on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I mean when I go to a midnight showing on a Thursday night at least on Friday I can dress down. With the movie coming out on a Tuesday night I still have to get up… Get dressed and come to work. Fridays are usually more laid back then a Wednesday.
Off Topic--- I so need a walk… I wish I had a big dog to walk with instead of the oversized rats that I have. I find that a walk through the woods centers me and I feel at one with myself. Sunday Dennis would not let me walk because of the heat and humidity and last night we were busy so tonight is my night. I am going to walk if it kills me.
Thought bubble for today “Good Friends and Good Food make a meal memorable” (That’s for you Lindsey).
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment