Today is the start of a 22 day wave of excitement for Twilight fans. The Eclipse soundtrack has been released. After listening to all twenty songs I can’t wait for the movie. I am predicting that the movie be full of angst and drama. I do love the album it is so different from the last two but it still has the “Twilight” sound we have come to expect. Jacob’s Theme is beautiful and I love Eclipse (All Yours).
In other advertising outlets I am starting to see the movie trailer more and more on TV and of course we had the whole thing at the MTV awards. I have finished Eclipse for the sixth time and I am debating getting the book on tape to listen too at work. I have no clue what I will focus on once this empire comes tumbling down but I am going to enjoy the ride for as long as I can.
Thought bubble for today “live for today because tomorrow may never come”.
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment