Here it is another Thursday and I am continuing my trek to Friday. I live for the weekends. I love spending time with my family and just relaxing. This weekend will be busy with a family brithday party on Sunday and picking strawberries on Saturday. (I love to pick strawberries). For some reason I am starving for pasta but I really am doing good so I have a feeling pasta is not in my future. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am trying very hard to be a good girl.
Still reading the Sookie Stackhouse novel and I am still finding many similiarities between Dead Until Dark and Twilight. I have been thinking that the reason for the similiarities is due to societies take on vampires in general has influenced both the writers. Either way they are both good on their own merits.
Today’s thought bubble “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover” HAHAHAHAHHAHEEHEEHEE
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment