So it is Friday again and the weeks seem to be flying by faster and faster. I don’t know how true that is but it sounds good considering I live for the weekends.
Would you believe I am going to by the Men’s Health magazine? Kellan looks spectacular. God to dream to be 22 again. I love my family and I would not change a thing at this point but it is one of those… If I knew then what I do now… I would have done things differently….
I do have to say that I am blessed to have such a great support system with my family and friends and I would not change that for the all the possessions in the world.
Though bubble for today “be careful what you wish for and count your blessing before you actually make the wish”.
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment