Well it is Wednesday and I know that I haven’t updated since last week but this weekend was so busy. I am really glad it is hump day because that means only two more days until Friday.
My excitement is building for Tuesday. I can’t believe by this time next week I will have already seen Eclipse. Of course I will be exhausted because with all these trips coming up I can not take any extra days off of work.
I am now addicted to True Blood. I started with the first book and then I started watching Season 2 on demand BUT I was accosted and told that I simply must see season one before I continue so my friend/coworker gave me the first season. I am on the third episode. I am unsure if this is a good thing or a bad thing (that I am becoming addicted I mean).
I have no thought bubbles for today because I simply cannot come up with one. Weird huh??
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment