Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Wow it is Wacky Wednesday already. The family and I are already making plans for the weekend. Dennis and DJ want to go to Great Adventure on Saturday so barring weather problems that will be an all day affair. I will take my camera and plenty of batteries. Sunday DJ and I are going to hike to Painted Turtle Pond in Nolde Forest. I have checked the weather and Sunday is iffy but maybe we can get the hike in before or between rain. I love to hike. I can’t wait until I am in better shape so I can go on more intense hikes. I have decided to start taking pics of random abandoned buildings. I have found this to be very interesting and considering how much I love history I thought this would be a perfect venture for me. Dennis is all for it. Then again it could be illegal and this is as close to illegal that we want to get at our age plus he gets to actually carry a gun for a reason (no not people but possible animal attacks). Anyway I am excited to see what I can find.
 
My bandages are off and I have to say my face looks really good. Dr. Dooley did a wonderful job and I should have very little scarring. All in all I am having a good hump day. Thought bubble for today “keep your head down, your Ipod on and your spirits up, this is only a miniscule part of your life”.
 
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment