Friday, May 21, 2010

Fun Filled Friday

After a boring Vo-Tech graduation last night and an impromptu book reading at 2:30 this morning I actually woke up this morning feeling energetic and happy.
 
I really do not know what prompts me to get up at all hours of the night and read but I can tell that my sugar is acting up because I had to urinate 4 times last night. It could be the wine I had before I went to the graduation or the pasta after. Either way I did not sleep very well.
 
Tonight Dennis is going for a tattoo and Denny and I are going for a short hike in Nolde. We will be in and out due to the time in the evening but it will be nice.
 
Dennis and I have discussed this total change in lifestyle that I have been on and he really likes it and so do I. Instead of reading constantly I am trying to temper my thirst for books with outdoor activities. I have really taken to hiking and being out in the woods. I think it helps that I love to photograph anything and everything so I hike with a camera. Oh and my epi-pen…. I can’t forget my epi-pen. Well I hope that everyone’s weekend is relaxing and fun. Thought bubble for today “dream a little dream and all things are possible”.
 
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment