Here it is Monday already… All I can say it is one day closer to a three day weekend…. The day has been going fairly well… The doc says my tests came back benign or in layman’s terms, no cancer present. I was so happy. I did get the standard warning “don’t go out in the sun without cover, always wear sunscreen, yada yada yada”. I know that it is serious but I always do those things anyway. Work was good today. I got a lot done and I am looking forward to going home and taking a walk. My thought bubble for today is simple “take your time to look around and notice little things, you only get one try at this crazy thing called life”.
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment