Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

Well today I am sitting here thinking about what I want to be when I grow up... I mean come on I am almost forty. I am pretty much satisified with my life. I wish some things would be a little different but I am satisfied with my person and my place in life and in my family. I think that I become introspective many times due to negativity that seems to flow in around me at times. There is a lot at work with this economy. People are worried about their jobs and it seems that people do not realize that everything they say and do causes a ripple effect. I am very optimistic and I think that sometimes people take it that I do not care but the truth is I do care. I just happen to see the bright side of things. So now that all that is said my thought bubble for today "Before you say anything think about the ripple effect and the fact that a small ripple can create a tsunami".
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment