Friday, May 7, 2010

Thinking

I have been thinking alot about office ethics and office behaviors lately. It seems like whenever I go on vacation or take a few days off I come back to the psss psss of people. I know I am not supposed to care but when you work in an office so small it is really had to not listen. I have been keeping my ipod playing constantly to drown out the whispering and my fears. What I can't figure out is that I would do anything for anyone in my office and I don't get treated the same. I am going to stop bring in things to eat and buying people little things just because I know they like them. I am going to stop the cards when someone is feeling down or sick and just keeping my comments and feelings to myself. I can do this..... Though bubble for today "figuring who your true friends are can save you a lot of emotional pain and physical money"....
 
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment