Sunday, April 18, 2010

Preparation

I am sitting at home on this fine Sunday afternoon preparing for my trip. When I say preparing for my trip I mean mentally. I have decided to watch movies all week that have the cast of Twilight in them in some way shape or form. I have to say that starting with "How to Be" is a definite mistake. Besides being incredibly boring I have noticed several things. First of all everything in the movie sets seems to be white in white. I have never seen such a lack of color and decoration. (Chip can you tell me if this is standard English decoration?). Now on to R Patz's wardrobe. In this scene he has on orange chucks, gray pants which are too short and a brown plaid coat. Now there is a grown man crying because he fell on a skateboard. I am trying to seriously pay attention but this is really really hard.

I have finally seen a scene with color. YEAH!!!!!
My thought bubble for now "life is to short to watch a bad movie"....

No comments:

Post a Comment