Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Change of Plans/Movies

Ok so there was a change of plans last night and instead of "Stick It" I watched "Cake Eaters" with Kristen Stewart. The movie was really good and I enjoyed it. I have only three days until I leave for the trip and I am anxious and excited at the same time. I am finally done deciding what to take with but with the weather for Seattle changing daily it was hard. I finally decided on two pair of jeans, a pair of capris, a pair of shorts and assorted shirts. Oh Yes I also packed a dress because we are going to Volterra which is one of Rachel Rays favorite restaurants and named after a place in the Twilight books. All I have to do is pack my electronics. I can't believe how reliant I am or maybe addicted is the right word to my laptop, cameras and especially my phone. For my phone alone I am taking a car charger, wall charger and sync cord. You would think I could go for 5 or 6 days without all the appliances but just thinking about leaving my laptop and phone home sends me into a maelstrom of emotions. It is just easier to take the stuff with me and try to not use it (not likely). Thought Bubble for Today "Now that I am turning 40 I think about being a teenager without a cellphone or laptop and I wonder how I have survived."
 
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment