By this time Friday morning I will be on the plane heading for Seattle. I really am so excited but with having a cold I am worried about not getting better in time to really enjoy myself. I am packed and I bought a new skirt and top to go. Lindsey is in charge of the charging of one of the cameras batteries and I am in charge if charging the others. Oh that is funny. I am in charge of charging. So my batteries are charged and I am ready to go. The days are dragging but by this time next week we will be on our way home. I cant believe the trip is finally upon us. It seems like yesterday that we were buying the airline tickets. When we get back we will have to but tickets for Eclipse and prepare for the beach. Wow I am going to have a busy summer with all this going on and having season passes to Great Adventure. Thought Bubble for today "On Friday Washington...Next Year France".
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment