Wednesday, April 28, 2010
My trip to Forks was so very awakening. First Beach was an embodiement of mind, body, spirit, and nature. As I stood on La Push looking out at the waves crashing into the sacred island of the Quilete's I felt like the wind and waves were weaving a conversation for my ears only. Rialto Beach was also very beautiful with formations sprouting up creating a dreamlike atmosphere. When hiking to Second Beach the landscape was so lush and green . The hike was so steep that when I was done I felt such a sense of accomplishment. I know the trip was Twilight related but given my degrees and schooling and degrees being on the reservation was one of the moments of my life I will never forget. There are no thought bubbles for today because the trip has opened up my mind to rid myself of the thoughts of possessions, money and nonsense and replaced them with nature, a strong sense of self and achievement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment