OK so yesterday I watched "Little Ashes" as my second movie and I have to say it was an OK movie. DJ didn't like it but that was because he doesnt even know who Salvadore Dali is. Tonight is "Stick It" with Kellan Lutz and if I have time Thirteen with Nikki Reed. Tomorrow is Dread with Jackson Rathbone and I can't decide if I want to watch "Hurt" starring Jackson Rathbone or the Criminal Minds episode he was in. It is funny because even though RPatz is the big star of Twilight / New Moon Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, well lets just say everyone else in the cast have impressive movies out. OOOOHHHH wait... Not Taylor Lautner.... The only other movie he has been in is Shark Boy and Lava Girl which even though I own it I have to say it sucks... There are 4 days left until I leave for Seattle and Forks and I am starting to get so excited!! Thought bubble for today- "A great movie/screenplay for an actor does not mean that all their movies are great!"
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment