Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks for Thanksgiving.....

Well it is almost Turkey day and I am so happy to have a whole day off on Thursday. I love my second job and working at the bookstore is delightful and I will never give it up but I am tired. So what am I thankful for? I am thankful that my family is healthy. I am thankful that my grandbaby due in April is growing at a normal rate and is having no complications. I am thankful for my friends. I have so much to be thankful for this year and that itself is a reason is to be thankful.So to all my friends and family that read my blog in this a few days before Thanksgiving I wish you time to be thankful for all you have and the hope and wish that you have a properous and wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment