I know that I have not updated in a while but I want everyone to know that I work part time at Border’s and even though I know that Border’s Group is going through a tough time we are still strong at Borders in Wyomissing PA. We have wonderful knowledgeable people who are happy to talk to you and help you find a book or several books you will love. We also have an in stock guarantee which means if it is at all possible we will not only order the book for you but we will have it shipped for free. We help customers in anyway we can to achieve the highest satisfaction and greatest pleasure of receiving what we at Borders like to think of as a new friend.
Yes you can order a book at Amazon but you cannot get the satisfaction of talking to someone who has read the book. Reading reviews has nothing on being face to face with someone who is truly knowledgeable, and friendly. When you come into Borders we understand that not everyone likes all books so we can point you to someone who likes the same genre you do to help you get the most out of your money and your trip to the store.
Keep an eye on Borders. I truly believe that we will pull through and again be on top.
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment