Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Today it is raining and I am tired of the cold. I woke up confused. I even said “I thought it wasn’t supposed to rain until Thursday”. Well guess what? It is Thursday. I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. I am working all weekend at the book store and that is very exciting. I really do love that job. Oh the smell of a new book and being surrounded by books that I love. It really makes me so happy. I hope one day to be able to work their full time but we shall see.




Denny had a doctors appointment yesterday and my first grandchild is doing fine. Denny is doing fine too. I am so excited. I can’t wait to find out what she is having.



Wonderful…….. Now I can keep hoping for sun and warmth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment