Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tension Headaches

So I went to the doctor and he states that I have tension headaches from stress. Now I can believe that but he put me on a muscle relaxer instead of pain medication (mainly because I can’t take any narcotics). So in lieu of that fact I am now feeling very weird. Sometimes I just wish I could hit the lottery and then move to a warm tropical place in the middle of nowhere (my version of Isle Esme). I would miss my extended visit but they could visit. This two jobs is killing me but it us what I have to do for now. Honestly I love my part time job it’s just fitting everything else around it. I feel like I can never stop. I run home from one job or the other then cook, clean and do laundry. If I hit the lottery I could have a maid or better yet stay home and be a housewife. I would love to be a housewife and only work part time. Oh Well Que Sera Sera…. I guess in order to win the lottery I would have to play it first J

No comments:

Post a Comment