Sunday, March 7, 2010
Reading Eagle Article "Robert Pattinson fears life after Twilight"
I signed up for the Sunday Reading Eagle when they were offering a great deal before this I would read articles online. When I was looking for the wedding announcements in the life section I came across the article. In the article they talk about RPatz using modesty patches for sex scenes but apparently he feels liberated after it felt off and he was just naked in front of everyone and that dancing embarrasses him. Well both embarrass me so I can see that. The reporter asks RPatz when he is most at ease and he states when he is "arguing with people". Out of the whole article the one thing I was most impressed with is RPatz watches American Idol so my thought bubble for today "I know I love all the other HOT Twilight guys and I have mentioned that RPatz is not my favorite BUT learning that he likes AI puts him up a few notches!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment