On to My Twilight for today. I am actually going to see Nightmare on Elm Street. Those of you that are Twilighters know why I have to see it. For those who are not, Kellan Lutz is in it. Ah yes , Emmett the big strong hot vampire from Twilight. I love almost all the Twilight men. Ok so RPatz is not my favorite don't yell at me. I just happen to not like brooding emos. I am going to see Remember Me and he is a great a actor but I am not a big Edward fan. Well those are my thought bubbles for the day. Enjoy!!!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Ok so my thought for the day has to do with the weird TV habits I have. I watch certain shows, well, I should say I have certain shows on for background noise. Ever since I had my eye problems ( before the operation to correct them) I read more than I watch tv. Well I always read alot but never more than I do in the past year or so. I guess it comes from seeing double of everything over 12 inches away that I broke the TV habit. Ok so for my "background noise" I usually have on NCIS, Law and Order, Criminal Minds.... Do you see the pattern here? Yes I am a crime buff. I do have a degree in Criminal Justice and one in Gen Ed with a major in Anthropoloy so that could be why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment