Monday, March 1, 2010

Can't Sleep??


Can't sleep well try reading... Oh Wait ! That doesn't work for me because I can't put a book or story down until I finish it. I have made a concious effort to put a book down when I am in the middle and walk away. I can't do it. I was at my brother-in-laws playing poker and I was the first one out (as usual I suck at cards) so I went in and crashed on their lovely sofa. I picked up my sister-in-law's twilight book and the die was cast. I finished the book and the next morning I ran and got the whole series. It took a day and a half of no sleep but I finished all four books. I am now a full fledged Twilighter.....
Anyway the reason for this story is I couldn't sleep last night and now I have the beginnings of a migraine but that won't stop me. I will sit at my computer and read fan fiction in my spare time. Maybe they should have a TA... "Hi! I'm Kathy and I am addicted to Twilight". Hmmm I wonder what those twelve steps would be like.... thought bubble... Step one- Admit you are powerless over Twilight- Step Two-Came to believe that a power greater that the Volturi could restore us to sanity- Step 3- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Carlisle as we understand him.
Well you get the idea !!

---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment