I have two Chihuahua's named Darth Vader and Gomez. They were bought from a "breeder" in a trailer in the midddle of nowhere. They are now safe and happy. Being the twilighter I am I have to give props to the sinfully gorgeous Kellan Lutz for adopting Kola and Kevin and then volunteering his time for Peta's adoption commercial. I have been to many shelters and no matter how nice they seem I hate the thought that any animal is locked in a cage to sleep on a cold floor instead of a comfy bed ina a warm friendly loving home. More people should adopt animals and help put puppy mills disquised as breeders out of business. So my thought bubble for today, let's give it up for Kellan Lutz who is using his fame to do something good !!
PS.... More pictures of Kellan are always a good thing !!
________________________________
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment