Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sorry

I am so sorry that I have not had any thought bubbles in a while but truthfully I have become so introverted I don’t feel like doing anything. Maybe it’s becoming 40, maybe it’s because I am alone a lot with Dennis working or out all the time. Who knows? But anyway it is very hard to stay cheery these days.
 
Oh Yeah I got all my hair cut off… I know that I was letting it grow out but I decided that I needed a change so I have a bob now. I think I like it. It is very easy to do in the morning and my hair feels so good. I think that because my hair is so thin that as it gets longer it is not so nice. I will say this I definitely have a lot more curls.
 
Well I will try to think of some good thought bubbles so I can continue to update…..
 
Ciao!
 
 
 
 
 

  ________________________________  
----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment