Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Sitting at home on a Saturday almost seems sacrilegious. It figures on
the day I decided to take my sister in law up on her offer of using her
pool anytime it pours buckets and is a little chilly. I was with mu
family last night and honestly I love it. My hubby ended up in the pool
with my nieces and we just sat around and chatted. It reminded me of
times when we would just all hang out. The guys would play horseshoes
and the women would sit and chat while the kids enjoyed the pool. I
miss those times. My hubby is Peter Pan incarnate. He loves getting out
there with the kids. I loved playing with my niece Em. She actually
made two baskets in basketball and she was so happy and proud. Well my
thought bubble for today "let them be little because they grow up so
fast".

No comments:

Post a Comment